Welcome to the Swiss association of Turner Syndrome.
These are some brief details about our association:
- It was founded more than 30 years ago by parents
- We have more than 100 members
- We support families and their turner syndrome girls as well as affected women
Most important activities:
- Annual meeting (with medical presentations and social activities)
- International congress (this year in Mexico)
- Support with any information
Name of contact person and website:
- The website contains information about Turner Syndrome and its treatment, a questionnaire from and about Turners itself and their relatives, news and an agenda.
- Of course there is also a contact list.