Turner Syndrome International Group [TSINT]
Sharing information for anyone involved with Turner Syndrome worldwide
Aims and objectives
- The Turner Syndrome International Group [TSINT] offers an opportunity for Turner Syndrome Groups throughout the world to share information, good practice and literature with each other on www.tsint.org.
- To improve knowledge and understanding about Turner Syndrome worldwide.
- The Turner Syndrome International Group [TSINT] Society enjoys a good relationship with relevant specialists to promote a good basis for education and management of Turner Syndrome.
- Communication with other support groups, is important and offers the opportunity for an exchange of ideas to help develop awareness and greater understanding of Turner Syndrome worldwide.
- The Turner Syndrome International Group TSINT oversees the bid process for International Turner Syndrome Conferences held every three to four years.