The Norwegian Turner Society was established in 1988. We are politically and religiously independent.
Our vision is to be onboard to help create a positive and stimulating daily life, both for those born with Turner syndrome, as well as their families
Our core values are:
We work towards the realization of our goals by:
- Providing counselling, information and assistance to our members as well as anyone else who has a diagnosis or interest in Turner syndrome
- Initiating activities and outreach services which can provide a developmental and positive experience for our members, in particular organizational work on the local level
- Spreading knowledge about Turner syndrome as it relates to the concrete living conditions people with this diagnosis can experience
- Contributing towards the betterment of treatment and diagnostic opportunities for our group and strengthening of scientific research possibilities concerning Turner syndrome
- Lobbying governmental authorities and other community organizations in order to further promote our group’s basic rights and interests , nationally and internationally.
Download a Powerpoint presentation about us.